Team - Mag. Werner M. KRAUS, MMBA
Founder of entrenet and expert in the areas of:
- Development of and elaboration on businessplans
- Screening and evaluation of businessplans
- Matching of founding teams („Technicians and Marketeers“)
- Matching of entreprenerial teams and capital providers
- Coaching and support in the realization phase
- Seminars, workshops and lectures to the topics businessplan, entrepreneurship and innovation
Werner M. Kraus graduated from the Vienna University of Economics and Business Administration in 1985 and he holds two MBA Degrees, one from the California State University Hayward (CSUH) and one from the IMADEC University since 2000 and 2003 respectively. He was the head of Austrias largest businessplan competition for 5 years and he coached more than 200 idea holders during the realization of their business ideas into new ventures. In 2007 he founded his own company entrenet - entrepreneurship network.
Since 2004 Werner M. Kraus holds a lecture on SAP Business School Vienna to the topic „Corporate Governance, Mergers & Acquisitions“.
Degree (Mag.) - Wirtschaftsuniversität Wien
Degree (MBA) - California State University Hayward
Degree (MBA) - IMADEC UNiversity
Management Consultant License
IT Consultant License
Basel II Education